Invest in Ängelholm
Ängelholm – where it is hard not to enjoy life
In this perfect location close to the sea, forests and hills, enjoying life is easy – every day! The Rönne River floats through the town centre and enters the sea in Skälderviken, adding to the pleasant atmosphere. Six kilometres of sandy beaches, the Kronoskogen forest and the picturesque town centre are other appealing features of Ängelholm.
The town was founded by Danish king Christian II in 1516 and started attracting large numbers of tourists at the beginning of the 20th century, when one of Sweden’s first urban summer residential areas – Ängelholm’s Havsbad – was planned and built here.
Ängelholm is charming both to visit and live in and it has its share of celebrities, like singer Jill Johnson, former NHL player Kenny Jönsson and foodcreator Rikard Nilsson.
State Skåne Län
Municipality Ängelholms kommun
Coordinates 56°15′N 12°51′E
Area 1 283,34 hectares
Population ca 25.000 agglomeration, 40.000 municipality
Communication E6, Västkustbanan and Ängelholm Helsingborgs Airport
Famous Companies Engelholms Glass, Prisjakt, Cimco Marine, HemoCue, Marco, Rittal and Koenigsegg
Over 35 000 companies are registered in our region.
There are excellent opportunities for vacant land, premises for every need and well developed business areas.
Why choose our region?
Here you will find 11 reasons why you should choose to establish your business in Ängelholm and our region
• Strategically placed in the expanding Öresund region
• 335 399 inhabitants, more than a quarter of the population of Scania
• Our Region population is constantly increasing
• Most of the municipalities in the region show improvements in the business climate in 2014 according to Swedish industry ranking of the business environment in Sweden.
• The region has more than 35 000 registered companies with 100 000 employees
• 23 active railway stations as well as an extensive network of bus routes, and location next to the European roads E4, E6 and E20
• Sweden’s second largest container port in Helsingborg
• Food and fresh produce cluster
• Access to 3 commercial sites in the surrounding area (Ängelholm/Helsingborg, Malmö, Copenhagen)
• Sweden’s Golf destination No. 1 with 31 golf courses
• International school from Primary to Diploma
Please contact Business Development Manager, Louise Modig for more information
+46 431 41 20 00